Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BRAIN BUCKET


Snowboarding with a helmet can dramatically reduce your risk of head injuries from falls collisions. A majority of riders on the mountain are now wearing helmets for there own safety, its just plain stupid to not be wearing a helmet on the slopes with all the dangers involved not only with you but others as well. I have don’t some research and found the best helmet for a great cost. The smith holt skull candy helmet is one of the top rated helmets on the market. I recently bought this helmet for this past snowboarding system and I couldn’t be happier. This helmet now only keeps me safe from injury but it keeps my head extremely warm. The helmet itself is extremely comfortable; at times I don’t even notice that im wearing it. A really cool feature that this helmet offers is that there is a built in speaker system. You can plug your iPod or CD player into the audio output and you are cruising to some tunes. For a price of $71.00you can’t get a better deal with this kind of package.


No comments:

Post a Comment