Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ROME


After owning multiple brands of snowboards such as Palmer, 5150, Forum, Burton and Jeenyus I have found the perfect board. The Rome Agent Snowboard is one if the best boards I have ridden on because it has so much to offer. This snowboard was built for the all mountain experience. Whether it be cruising down the trails, blazing through the backcountry, or getting some huge air through the park the Rome Agent can handle it all. The Agent is a very wide board which makes it excellent for plowing through some fresh powder. The wider the board the more your weight is distributed along the surface making it easier to glide over the loose powder instead of sinking and getting stuck. The board has Speed Base - High-end wax absorption for high end speeds, this is great when you’re racing with your friends down the mountain. Finally the board has great flex and pop. The board has a superpop core matrix which releases energy from the center of the board when you press on you tail end for a nice high ollie. This board has saved my as on a number of occasions when I leaned to far back on a jump. The flex of the board was able to catch my weight and plant me back on my feet. This board runs for a price of $389.95. This is a fair deal for the competing prices of other brand boards. With the research I have done on other boards Rome has the best quality to offer. I hope this might influence you into some further research on Romes boards.


No comments:

Post a Comment